Holiday plans that your pooch can be part of! We’re delighted to welcome your lovely dog(s) to The Old Inn, we hope they love it here.
- As the dog owner and / or person in charge of the dog, you are liable for the actions of your dog. By bringing your dog on to the hotel premises you agree to abide by these conditions.
- You will indemnify the hotel for loss and damage (including financial loss) sustained by the hotel, its employees, customers, invitees and third parties cause by your dog.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse accommodation to anyone with a breed of dog that is determined to be a ‘dangerous dog’ under the Dangerous Dogs (Northern Ireland) Order 1991.
- You accept personal responsibility for the behaviour of your dog during your stay. Should your dog persistently and excessively bark or whine causing disturbance to other guests, hotel staff will contact you if the disturbance continues and have the right to ask you to remove your dog from the hotel.
- Please always keep your dog on a lead in outdoor areas of the hotel.
- Please ensure that your dog only relieves itself in external areas that you clean up after your dog.
- You will be provided with a dog friendly room for the duration of your stay. A charge of £15 per dog, per night, applies.
- We have 3 dog-friendly rooms available per night – 2x Carriage room type and The Cottage
- A maximum of 2 dogs are permitted to stay.
- Please ensure that you remove any excess water/ mud from your dog after a walk before entering the room.
- The bathing or grooming of your dog is not permitted in the room.
- We kindly request that your dog does not sit on any furniture.
- If you are leaving your room at any point, please ensure that your dog is in its own secure kennel crate within the room (crates not provided).
- The hotel will not provide food or bedding for your dog.
Access to hotel facilities
- All dogs on a lead are permitted into their specific guestroom, the hotel lobby, the 1614 Bar and garden areas. If you're staying the night and wish to dine in The Restaurant, you can leave your pooch to relax in the room.
Damage and soiling
- Should your dog soil within the room causing permanent damage or the necessity for additional cleaning services, or any other damage, you will be charged accordingly to the card provided at check in.
We hope you and your furry friends enjoy your stay at The Old Inn.
Book a Stay