Christmas and New Year's Eve 2020
This year is going to be unusual due to Covid legislation and what you can and can't do this year. Its unfortunate but we will use this page to try and give you as much up-to-date information as we can.
New Year's Eve will possibly be celebrated at 10.00pm on 31st so we can bring in the 'fake new year' - at least we get to end 2020 2 hours early, eh? :)
This also means less demand for taxis (unless everyone else is doing a 10pm 'Midnight') but would allow us to close our bar at 10:30 in line with previous regulations without ruining your evening.
The printed Christmas Brochure is here however we have had to adapt the menus which can be seen in each respective area;
Parlour Bar Menu 12 noon to 22:00*
Á La Carte Menu 18:00 - 22:00*
Christmas Afternoon Tea Menu 14:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday*
Vegan/Vegetarian Menu available all day*
* Note all quoted times, days of service, and availability of offerings due to both legislation and supply chain are all subject to change without notice.
As the legislation is changing constantly, although we have created our usual paper brochure please understand that this is 'frozen in time' at time of print.
We will put any updates here;
- We are in touch with the Salvation Army to see what the plans are for carol singing this year around the tree and will keep you posted!
- New Year's Eve might have to be celebrated at 10.00pm and not midnight if the curfew still stands
- Our seating numbers might have to be strictly reduced for our restaurant, bar and private dining in line with regulations we cannot advise on 'what will' be allowed, sorry - it might only set false expectations. We hope you understand.
- Please be patient with our staff if we have to alter, refuse or cancel requests - we are only the messenger!