Unwanted Gift Amnesty
Love a Bargain? Then this is for you!
Join us from 10.00am, Wednesday 27th December 2017 and bring along your unwanted Christmas gifts. A great morning of giving and receiving with a donation made to the worthy charity Action Cancer.
Bring your unwanted gifts! Anything from: socks (unworn of course) through to hair dryers; slow cookers; irons; ironing boards... all gifts welcome.
Any auction items, can be received at the hotel from 11.00am on Boxing Day for storage if needed at the hotel. Auction items cannot be accepted after 10.30am on the morning of the auction. There will be time to view all auction items, prior to the live auction commencing at 11.00am.
Family friendly and suitable for the old and young.
Please support and share this event with your family and friends.
For more information, please contact the Events team on: 02891 853255.
The finer details:
- All items in the gift amnesty, must be fit for purchase, unworn, in full working order, not damaged, etc. to ensure no one is receiving faulty goods. While we will do out best to ensure items in the auction are undamaged, The Old Inn is not responsible for any dissatisfaction of auction items by the receiver.
- We cannot accept any perishable items into the auction such as fresh food or unsealed beverage items.
- No returns are possible.
- If you wish, you can request a minimum reserve value, on the your item(s) in the auction. This must be made clear before the auction starts and no alterations can be made after the auction has commenced.
- You are welcome up supply up to 10 items maximum per person, to participate in the auction.
- Those supplying unwanted gifts to the auction, must be the owner of the gift, or if giving on behalf of a minor under the age of 18 years, the supplier of the gift must be the parent or guardian.
- Unwanted gifts cannot be accepted for auction from anyone under the age of 18 years. (Please be aware that you may be requested to show photo ID for this purpose.)